Aseptic technology can allow brand owners to capitalize on business opportunities worldwide – notably in fast-growing markets such as China, South and Southeast Asia The global market size for aseptically filled products in 2011 was 120bn liters, tipped for 4.6% CAGR growth to 2016 (Warrick Research/Zenith International: 2012) But is this projection realistic? And if so, where do the opportunities lie?
This online event assesses the health of aseptic processing and packaging as a choice worldwide, and examines future growth opportunities in specific regions and food and beverage categories.
We will address the challenges aseptic technology faces, given historic fears over high startup costs and concerns over the technicality of the process steps involved, for instance, and the need for specialist onsite knowledge in a factory setting.
In addition, we will examine recent processing and packaging innovations – to reduce electricity use, boost product quality, safety, and line speed – and also address the importance of avoiding microbial contamination throughout the various process stages.
- Dean Bellefleur: Subject-matter expert- D-idea™
- Aaron L. Brody, Ph.D.: President and CEO- Packaging/Brody, Inc.
- Raymond Bourque: President- RAY-PAK, INC.
- Esther Renfrew: Market Intelligence Director- Zenith International
- Terry Rabson: Regional Engineering Support Manager- Coca-Cola Hellenic
- Domenico Gambarell: Blow-Fill Senior Product Manager- GEA Procomac S.p.A.
- Flavio Salvadori: Sales Director- GEA Procomac S.p.A.
- Pierpaolo Mattana: GEA Procomac Department Manager North America- GEA Process Engineering Inc.
- Arnaud Poupet: Product Manager for Blowing & Aseptic Filling - Sidel
- Luc Desoutter: Sustainability Officer – Sidel
- Ben Bouckley: Deputy Online Editor – BeverageDaily.com
- Mark Astley: Reporter- DairyReporter.com
- Beverage and food brand owners: To spot aseptic innovations, trends
- Aseptic technology suppliers: To assess market needs, keep an eye on competition
- Aseptic technology consultants: To consolidate knowledge of sector, trends